San Antonio Answering Service
Since 1982, The Message Center has been the voice of thousands of businesses in South Texas, the Hill Country, and the Texas Coastal Bend. Our technology has followed our group as we had one of the first computerized centers in the San Antonio area and were one of the first to incorporate digital technology in telemessaging. We remain leaders in the ever changing and ever challenging world of telecommunications, and we apply this technology to offering solutions uniquely fit to your business.
The Message Center Offers Answering Services Customized For Your Business
Regardless of your industry, the personal touch is essential to effective communications between you and your customers. When you work with The Message Center, our blend of competent, friendly services and state-of-the-art technology make us a good match for any business. We have the knack of hiring excellent phone reps who have backgrounds in many of the industries we serve, who we further train to answer your calls the way a staff member sitting in your office would do.
Our package of services, which we customize to fit your needs, include many popular options for live and automated answering.
- Live Answering Service ensure that a live operator will pick up your calls 24/7 or when you need extra coverage to screen and transfer calls, relay messages via text or email, and provide general and specialized information in English or Spanish.
- Automated Services offer the standard information many callers want to know, with or without operator revert to transfer them to a live operator. Also available 24/7, these customizable services can include voicemail, call routing and transfer, web integration and database interaction, text messaging and alpha paging, email, and fax.
Additional Services To Aid Your Business
With representatives trained in your business model, The Message Center can offer the specialized services you need to aid your business. These might encompass:
- Order taking and payment processing
- Appointment setting and confirmation
- Pre-qualification and lead generation
- Outgoing marketing calls
We work with you to develop a script that works and train our representatives the same way you would to ensure a quality experience for your customers.
Serving The Diverse San Antonio Market
Based in Central Texas, our client-base reflects the many businesses in the state. We have proudly served oil and gas companies, maintenance and repair services, educational institutions, apartment communities, distributors, contractors, doctors and emergency care companies, technical support services, restaurants and hospitably providers, and independent agents. We want to be the voice of your business.
Contact us today at 210-561-8700 to see how we can assist you.